Saturday 9 February 2013

The day before the year of snake

My right heel felt bruised, it really hurts when I put weight on it, cannot really walk bare foot on that foot anymore.  I wonder what is the mind/spirit working that resulted in this physical manifestation?  Have I been preaching too much of my right-handed ways?  I guess it feels more like a sharp edged rock I've been stumping on, reminded me of Ra's expression "We have come up against the full stop of free will."  Maybe it's an indication that I haven't been effective in my workings and I need to do something different to make progress.

Speaking of stumping on rocks, I did have to stump really hard to remove that old piece of tree stump a couple of days ago.  Maybe I kicked it more than I thought I did and really hurt my heel...

synchs of the day 11:11, 2:22, and 5:55 :-)

New year's eve activities in the evening reminded me all the good things I love about this life, and tears along with it.  I'm feeling pensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment