Sunday 21 April 2013

Manifestation -- the printer

In the morning, after sending my parents off, knowing that they took the color printer back with them, I thought it would be nice if we just have a color printer ourselves.  "We should get one, not necessarily a new one, a used one will suffice.  I wish I will see someone selling an used one soon."

Then in the afternoon, got an email sent to a group asking if anyone wants a color printer that they no longer needed for free.  I was the first one to respond and got it. :-)  Hmmm, now I just need to pay attention and learn the means to get my wish to manifest on demand.  :-)

(is it what "hack the program" means? ;-)

Note: I noticed that happened when I'm next to the bottom in my 18-day cycle, so it is probably not a result of any great effort in my part, but just a higher form of synchronicity.  A pat on the back, a nod of approval.  Thank you guys.  Namaste.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment