Tuesday 23 April 2013

Thoughts on the Marathon Bombing -- An Update

"He sees opposition as a signpost deflecting him in the right direction"  -- I Ching

After a night of sleep, I decide to rewrite the post with above title.  Ah, nothing a good night of sleep cannot heal, it brings clarity.  Now let me reconsider everything again following thoughts I believe to be more in line with the Law of One.  

In my previous post, I noticed a common theme (i.e. running) of the Boston marathon bombing with my recently blog on my 10K race; and recall a similar sequence of events where a day after I commented on the random shooting at a Portland mall, the Sandy Hook shooting happened.  

I wondered out loud whether these events were aimed at me as a way of intimidation.  Now I realized my thinking is too distorted towards the me-versus-the-devil mentality.  I should think more in terms of synchronicity.  

What is synchronicity?  I think it is an acknowledgment that we are in synch and thus is an integral part of the universe.  So when I notice any current events correlating events in my life, it merely indicate that my awareness has risen to a level that resonate more and more with the reality in which we exist.  


So, those events were not directed at me, but the synchronicities also indicate that I am integral part of it, as with many others.  My awareness/attention has risen to the point that I can notice the connections.  


With that understanding, I think events that's catalysts to all should be viewed this way.  A catalytic event is bound to happened as the result of the state of our social complex on earth today.  But how the catalytic event should manifest itself, e.g. when, where, who, etc., are influenced by each one of us.  We all can leave an imprint on the event, some more, some less, some may be observable to oneself or others.  So the tragedy happened at a running event, not as a direct response to my taking up running and writing about it, but an acknowledgement of my increased synchronicity with the vibrations of reality. It can be viewed as an ACK of my part in co-creating the reality.  

So instead of drawing any evil intent from an incident, it is best to simply be grateful for the opportunity to be part of it, and learn to let my orientation and desire play a bigger part in future manifestations.  Even though the events are not what I would have desired, recognizing my part in it is a first step in taking active role in co-creating our reality.


Now, let me re-examine the synchronicities I named in the previous post:


1. The two major shootings in '12 are all named after the places I've been in '11.  I stayed in a hotel probably about 10min from the Aurora site in the summer of '11; and visited the beach of other well known Sandy Hook in NJ. 

An acknowledgement of my risen awareness/vibration.

2. The shooting in OR happened in the city where my fellow study partner of law-of-one lived.
An acknowledgement of my (and maybe my friend's) risen awareness/vibration.

3. Sandy Hook shooting happened the day after I (not even publicly!) commented on the OR shooting to a couple of friends.

A stronger acknowledgement of my risen awareness/vibration.

4. The Boston marathon bomb happened 1 week after I commented on my 10K race in this blog as a way to show how to apply what is learned -- from the law of one and other high vibe sources -- with regard to fear, as I was getting pumped up preparing for my first marathon event, a 1/2 marathon in a few weeks.
A stronger acknowledgement of my risen awareness/vibration.

5. This video showed that the first bomb went off just before the finish line at the side of the road  that was lined up with flags of different nations.  The bomb went off right between a lamp post and a tree, and as the camera panned close to the bomb location, at 0:33, you can see clearly the Singapore flag (top half red, bottom half white with crescent moon and stars at upper left corner) right next to where the bomb went off.  


"If it's that much about you, then you're co-creating it."  -- I think this is what I should take away from this synchronicity.  Sure, it may also serve other intimidating purpose for someone else (see my original rant at the bottom of this post -- sorry, don't kwow how to put a link here with blogger), but I almost ignored the most positive learning aspect of this experience for me.  I always had difficult fully grasp the meaning of "see the self and the other self as creator".  I've used it as way to reshape my thinking: if I can see myself as creator, then... then I know I am as powerful as the any other, I need not fear... etc. etc.  But why can't I consider what I observed here an evidence of my role in the co-creation?  I don't see any reason why not other than that we just can't -- not willing to -- see it.  But why?  One reason is of course that if I claim to be a person of positive polarity, how could I co-create something so negative?  Well, I'd like to think that my part in co-creating it has made it less negative than it could be.
Thanks :-)  I will use this opportunity to see myself and other selves as co-creators.  Just like through mindful meditation, I'm learning to do with my mind than just to think, I'm taking a step to see who I am instead of just to think about it.  :)


6.  At 0:50 in the above video you can see the official race clock being 4hr 9min something at the time of the first bombing.  It is within 1min of the best marathon finish time of other runners in the family. 

same as above.  

7.  The m-w word of the day (that I receive daily) for April 15th is Heinous, arrived at the beginning of the day before the bombing.  A word used by Obama later to describe the bombing.  
I see this as more positive oriented effort to ACK all who are aware enough to know that there is no such thing as coincidence.

8.  Last but not least -- this was not in the previous post since it arrived after I wrote it -- the third victim is a female Chinese graduate student -- how I would be identified as not so many years ago.  

I don't see myself as the sole target of this ACK, it is for millions of Chinese out there.  It brings the catalyst closer to them all.  

========================================================
My old rant on synchronicity #5

I feel in this case, my raised awareness lead me to notice this connection, but it's not the main purpose of this "coincidence".   It is likely a negatively oriented effort as a show of strength to those entities who are in the known but are enslaved under the negative polarization.   There are many flags in the vicinity, one which I recognize is the one of South Africa, which had a famous runner in the news not long ago.  Just like in other negative dominate events that draw national/international attentions, these negative events try to re-enforce the idea that the darkness is in power, in control of events.  It is especially important for them to target those working directly under the negative entity with full awareness, yet unable to free themselves due to fear.   The negative entities never miss a chance to reinforce the sense of terror:   Why?  so they can terrorize those are forced to work for them into further submission.  

"Conspiracy theorists" (CTs) love to point out how the negative entities are in control of these events and the resulted negative outcome.  But there is an important point they often miss -- that all events serve a mixture of positive and negative purposes in nature, the ultimate purpose these events serve is determined by us.  CTs often unintentionally propagate the terror that the negative entities intent to generate.  They spread (sometimes through negative entities masquerade as CTs) the image that negative entities being totally in control and we are helpless in changing it.  But what we should truly realize is that other than using fear and terror, the negative entities are powerless.  They are no more powerful than we are, fear and terror are just about all in their bag of tricks.  At this time nexus, they have a slight advantage because of the years (in thousands) of deceit and manipulation of the mind they've done to the population.  But even they know, their empire is but a house of cards, when people start to abandon fear and take control over their free wills, there's nothing they can do to stop it.  


They are scared, so they are using fear and terror over and over to prolong their control.   CTs should realize that recognizing their role in those events should not be a recognition of their power, but a recognition of the their powerlessness.  The recognition itself is a proof of their weakness, a first step in tearing down their control of our reality.  



No comments:

Post a Comment