Sunday 21 April 2013

Prediction?

April 14, Sunday
waking up early morning of 14th and knew I had a dream.  Not sure what the dream was about, just remembered that there is a conclusion of earth quake happening next week in CA.  A quake on the 6 and up in Richter scale.

premonition, some fear-based stuff, or just nonsense.  we will see...

April 22, Monday
Luckily I wrote down above right after I woke up, because afterwards I could hardly recall it.  When I wrote it down, "next week" meant after one week of time to me, so it'd be this week starting today.  However, the past week was quite eventful as well, let's write it down.
(all times are local)
April 15.  Boston Marathon bombing.  3 deaths, 100s injuried.
April 16. 7.8 earthquake in Iran (FWH claims they HAARPed it)
April 17. 6.8 earthquake in Papua New Guinea.
April 17. West, TX fertilizer plant explosion (registered 2.1 on the Richter scale) near Waco, scores dead.  (A fertilizer plant exploded like a nuclear bomb, of course FWH claims it's not what it seems ;-)
April 18. 7.0 earthquake in Japan
April 18.  One Boston bombing suspect killed.
April 19.  The other bombing suspect captured, in hospital in custody.
April 20. 7.0 earthquake in Sichuan, China.  100+ deaths.
April 21.  5.9 earthquake in western Mexico.

Now let's see what will happen this coming week...

April 29, Monday

Nothing so earth shaking happened last week ;-|.  I guess my dream was referring to the week following the dream and the location I remembered must not be accurate: maybe the whole earth was CA to me... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment